Advanced testing enables us to be more specific in the therapies used to prevent illness and optimize health. Dr. Trowell uses established and validated tests from laboratories that are leaders in metabolic, toxicant and nutritional testing. Laboratory testing is used to identify biomarkers for various illnesses, nutritional imbalances, heavy metal burden, gastrointestinal function, liver detoxification, metabolic processes, inflammatory markers, environmental hazards and toxicities underlying chronic disease.
The Advanced Assessments Dr Trowell often works with:
- In-depth functional interpretation of blood work
- Food Sensitivity Testing (IgG)
- Environmental Inhalant Testing
- Heavy Metal Urine Test
- Organic Acid Testing (urine): Neurotransmitter, Mitochondrial and Oxidative Stress
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) breath testing
- Salivary Adrenal/Cortisol Testing
- Salivary or DUTCH (urine) Hormone testing
- Digestive Stool Analysis
Advanced testing and interpretation allows you to see where the imbalance is with objective data and make specific changes to reduce risk, better function and improved health – even before disease has started.