Massage therapy is recognized as one of the world’s oldest healing practices—it’s referenced in medical texts going back nearly 4,000 years!
Deep tissue massage can help to promote circulation, improve lymphatic drainage and reduce adhesions all of which can help to reduce pain, improve joint mobility and regulate the immune system.
Massage therapy can be considered for the following concerns.
- Back, leg, and neck pain
- Stress and stress-related conditions
- Anxiety and depression
- Pregnancy and labour support
- Palliative care Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Muscle tension and spasm
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and bursitis
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Asthma and Emphysema
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain)
- Strains and sprains
- Cancer treatment support
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Kyphosis and Scoliosis