Currently to ensure the safety our patients, practitioners and staff, we are implementing the following COVID-19 protocols. Please read below on what to expect at your next visit.
Appointments Pre-Arrival and Arrival
1. Please complete the COVID-19 screening survey prior to your appointment. This will be emailed along with your appointment reminder 24 hours before your scheduled visit.
2. If you experience ANY cold or flu-like symptoms or illness, please cancel your appointment (our cancellation policy will not be in effect under these circumstances). You must be free of symptoms for 14 days before re-booking your appointment.
3. What to Bring: A mask or face covering (if you do not have your own mask/face covering we are happy to provide one for you); Water or something to drink.
4. Please wait to arrive at your scheduled appointment time as there is no waiting area in the clinic. If you arrive early you can always self check-in online using the QR code posted on our door or visit acutoronto.janeapp.com/checkin This will let us know that you have arrived and waiting outside.
5. Please attend your appointments alone as we no longer have a waiting area. Unless absolutely necessary and you need someone to accompany you, (ex. pediatric visits or patients who require assistance), please ensure that they are also not at risk or exhibiting any symptoms. They will also be required to wear a face mask/covering.
6. Please sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic and treatment rooms with the alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided.
7. We may take and record the temperature of each individual entering our clinic, using a touch free thermometer.
8. You will then be directed to the treatment room. There will be a sanitized plastic container for you to put your belongings.
9. Online booking and payment processing. We ask patients to enter their credit card information securely on their JANE profile at the time of booking an appointment or before they come in. This way we can process payment immediately after your session.
10. Any initial and follow-up consults, will be done virtually (phone/zoom/email) prior to your appointment. This is so that once you arrive at the clinic, we can start your treatment immediately.
After Your Appointment:
1. Once treatment is complete, your practitioner will take verbal note of next appointment timing and we will book it for you; your payment will be processed online.
2. Patient will dress and sanitize their hands then leave clinic directly.
3. All supplements and herbs will be prepared and ready for you to pick up on your way out on designated tables by the door.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to seeing you!